As the Associate Product Owner, your role will be to champion your product.
Acting as the voice of the customer within a cross-functional development team, you provide the focus, and lead what the team focus on.
The Associate Product Owner holds accountability to the day-to-day activity surrounding the product and ensures the engineering team is delivering the right features at the right time.
Working diorectly with the Product Owners in managing, refining, and prioritizing the Product Backlog, while transparently communicating its contents and state.
You will receive guidance and mentorship from Product Owners, working together to be accountable for all activities surrounding a product. From the idea’s inception, right through.
You will work with internal stakeholders to facilitate discussions, in open feedback on current and future product features.
- Support the Product Owner in the Product Roadmap down into Stories in the product backlog
- Assist in requirement gathering efforts on the epics/stories.
- Work withProduct Managers, client facing teams (Sales/Account Management, Support, Customer Experience, and Project Management), and others.
- Involved in Product Prioritization and Backlog Grooming sessions with Product Managers, User Interface / User Experience, QA, Tech Writers, the Architects, and Engineers.
- Create mockups (if/when required) and work with User Interface / User Experience Designers on front-end designs
- driving the sprint goals
During Sprint :
standups, retrospectives, and demos at Scrum Meetings
Collaborate with Engineers and the QA team to successfully deliver sprint stories and reach the “definition of done”
Perform Product Management testing and validation, ensuring that user stories meet their acceptance criteria
Collaborate with technical writers to ensure implemented functionality is well understood and documented
• Assist Product Owner in demonstrating the latest iterations to internal stakeholders and gather feedback
• 1-2 years of previous product management or similar experience
• At least one year working experience in Scrum/Agile environments
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle
|Job Category||Software and Web Development|