As a Business Systems Analyst you will play a key role in the delivery of the core client product offering, including analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, product roadmap, release management, industry and domain analysis and overall product packaging and delivery.
This role will involve a strong business focus on regulatory and operational client on-boarding and lifecycle management in Capital Markets in addition to software design and delivery.
As Product Analyst you will work as part of the product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements.
- Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of the product requirements and solution design
- Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
- Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
- Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of the product requirements
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients and IT personnel to define and refine business requirements
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of product roadmap and releases
- Create detailed functional specification documentation for the the product in line with company and industry best practices
- Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Review and QA of content that is delivered by the product engineering team
- Provide SME support to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams
- Provide SME support to the Professional Services client-facing project teams
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product and professional services colleagues
- Update and maintain core product documentation suite
Required Experience, Skills & Education
- Minimum 2-3 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry advantagous
- Software development lifecycle practices
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology.
- Database, SQL and Reporting Skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
|Job Category||Software and Web Development|