Seniority Level: Senior
Experience: 10 years +
Remuneration: USD 180,000 per annum
Remuneration Type: Cost to company
Remuneration Frequency: Monthly
The major responsibilities of the Cyber Security Lead include the design and provide the relevant Cyber Security Technical solution on projects as well as to implement them on the projects in MEA. He/She will lead the team of Cyber Security engineers in MEA. Delivering Technical support/solutions on client’s Cyber Security solutions to customers and internal engineers; as well as, effectively diagnosing and resolving Cyber Security product integration related issues, as necessary, will also form part of major responsibilities. In addition to good interpersonal skills, the Operations Lead should possess excellent technical troubleshooting skills and be familiar with Cyber Security solutions and process control in general.
Foster a positive environment in a Cyber Team for work and professional growth.
- Develop a team of Cyber Security experts in MEA.
- Monitor and guide the Cyber Team in the region.
- Ensure the proper certification for the cyber team.
- Conduct Site Surveys for potential Cyber customers.
- Support the Cyber Security BDM in achieving the regional Cyber Security business targets in the region.
- Coordinate with USA Cyber team for addressing the regional Cyber issues.
- Perform base customer support activities as needed, including phone support, field service and remote diagnostics, as well as:
- Start-up and DCS commissioning at customer locations
- Consulting and assisting customers in development of cyber Security plans and/or programs
- Providing ISA and Local Standards compliance support services
- Performing vulnerability assessments on customer’s control systems
- Developing assessment reports and suggesting mitigation/remediation strategies
- Implementing recommended mitigation/remediation strategies
- Installation, configuration and tuning of Cyber Security solutions
- Interface with Field Support Engineers, regional offices and expert resources as needed to resolve issues.
Continually and proactively increase one’s technical capabilities, growing and establishing higher levels of expertise.
- Maintain product equipment, support labs, and group capital equipment.
- Help to enhance the value of the Cyber Security Center of Excellence by contributing towards additional group activities/tasks, developing new internal/external solutions, and assisting with training (as appropriate).
The position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- The position requires minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cyber Security.
|Job Category||Network and Cyber Security|