Seniority Level: Mid – Senior
Experience: 8+ years
Remuneration Type: Cost to company
Remuneration Frequency: Monthly
This role is on behalf of a leading global asset manager. They provide services and investment products for individuals , advisory clients and institutions.
The Main focus of the role will be to safeguard security controls and governance mechanisms (e.g. policies, standards, frameworks) are designed and implemented for the transition of the Security function from the Group and for new systems being executed across the business.
• Formal certifications (e.gCISSP, CISM, CRISC).
• + 5 Years’ experience as an Information Security Analyst with solid security risk management history
• knowledge of security assessments and control design
• knowledge of Vendor/ 3rdparty security risk assessments
• Understanding of Security requirements f in UK, USA and SA jurisdictions. Acquainted with how they impact operational processes
• NB control design and security risk management experience
• NB evaluating security controls for Cloud platforms
• NB vendor Security Risk Assessments
• NB security software tools -SPLUNK, CyberReason, Cylance, MimeCast.
• NB Network Security concepts and processes.
• NB Security technologies e.g. EDR, EUBA, SOAR platforms, Zero-Trust networks
• NB Threat Intel platformsand associated processes
• NB Red, Purple, Blue team processes and responsibilities
|Job Category||Network and Cyber Security|