Seniority Level: Mid – Senior
Experience: 5 years +
Remuneration Type: Cost to company
Remuneration Frequency: Monthly
The Scrum framework is an integral part of the IT software delivery
process within the business.
The purpose of a Scrum Master is to:
- Help form a self-managed team that is happy, predictable, transparent, consistently delivers quality work and continually inspect and adapts in order to improve and maximize throughput whilst upholding the values, principles and practices of scrum
- Facilitate the removal of impediments teams face when developing solutions
- Implement agile best practices within a team
- Help the team to develop a culture of collaboration
- Support the team to be self-organising and function as an accountable, high performance team.
- Tertiary qualification with at least 3+ years industry experience.
- 2 years’ experience within an agile development environment as a Scrum Master
- Experience in dealing with all levels of business essential.
|Job Category||Financial Services|