We are working with one of SA’s leading Investment Managers. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Business Analyst role encompasses elements of business, systems and data analysis, all within the context of a cross-functional software delivery team.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be able to help drive the businesses digital BPM transformation. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, analytical, a clear communicator, familiar with working in a technological environment with multiple integrated systems and experienced in the financial services industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating business needs into IT solutions, coordinating the delivery of these solutions, and refining them over time.
- Serving as the primary link between various business units and software development team.
- Building an understanding of the key business processes, people and IT systems that support them
- Gathering, analysing and documenting both business and systems requirements
- Understanding the flow of data through the various systems in the business’ environment
- Informing business solution design, based on an understanding of industry best practice, technical constraints and opportunities
- Communicating with stakeholders and providing sufficient information to allow for informed business decisions
- Collaborating with developers to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between business and system requirements
- Coordinating with other development teams to highlight interdependencies
- Assessing scope of projects and assisting with planning and prioritisation
- Supporting and driving implementation of projects
- Supporting users in their adoption and use of these new solutions
- At least 5 years relevant industry and business analysis experience
- Experience working with software development teams and managing complex software projects
- Experience in the LISP industry or investment and fund administration services
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience with BPM, Lean Six Sigma, or Continuous Process Improvement methodologies would be beneficial
- Preffered: relevant degree (Computer science, engineering, business science etc.)
- Strong interest in the technology space and financial services sectors
|Job Category||Financial Services|