|Location:||Stellenbosch or Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Group Life Cover, Pension Fund, Home Loan|
A financial service provider that has entered the South African and African markets looking to change how banking is done is looking for a new AD Backend Developer to join their team. Applicants can expect a structured and healthy environment where their individual contributions are valued and acknowledged. Demands on time can be high however those who remain committed will receive the benefits of their work.
- Provide production support on a 5 week roster (overtime or additional leave provided).
- Analyse business or system requirements.
- Analyse data.
- Use information to enhance understanding of the payments environment.
- Lead your team and guide junior members.
- Utilise guidance from the business analyst to develop an understanding of the functional description.
- Compile technical specifications.
- Use technical specifications to develop products and systems.
- Give instructions for implementation.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 6 years role experience.
- .Net Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Application development
- ETL processes
- Relational database technologies
- Dimensional modelling
- Standards and governance
- Systems analysis and design
- Object Orientation Development
- Payment Systems
- Best practices for .Net programming
- Latest .Net framework and it’s abilities
- Design Patterns and Architectural Patterns
- Web services
- Windows Server OS
- UI Design