|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Durban|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An investment company involved with software and finance solutions is looking for a new Agile Delivery Lead. The organisation is an established firm that is poised be the new force in African business. The organisation is currently focused on developing micro-insurance business across Africa to develop markets, in conjunction with a large telecommunications company involved in African markets. Candidates must be willing to travel through Africa.
- Ensure that the insurance system for South Africa is implemented.
- Provide the CTIO with assistance when needed.
- Use Agile principles to lead a multi-discipline team.
- Mediate integration conversations.
- Oversee the entire SDLC.
- Facilitate liaisons with suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- Agile certification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Experience with matrix management.
- Strong Xcel skills, or similar application skills.
- Experience with budget management.