|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R 100 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An international retail financial service provider is looking for an analyst developer as part of the retail division of their delivery department.
- Develop remote banking related applications based on the requirements established by the business.
- Liaise with software vendors.
- Liaise with various internal departments (the Systems Development Team, IT Risk, Business Development).
- Develop technical specifications from functional descriptions.
- Develop Cell Phone and Internet banking applications from technical specifications.
- Quality checks through developing and executing testing procedures and scripts.
- Perform systems performance analysis and applications.
- Recommend and implement methods of improvement
- Modify and maintain existing applications
- National Senior Certificate or National Certificate (vocational).
- Relevant 3 year degree or diploma in IT/Software Development.
- 3 to 5 years Software Development experience.
- Experience in Java and Kotlin development.
- Android 5+ and Android Studio experience.
- 3rd party library experience.
- Understanding and experience of push notifications and submitting to app stores.
- Knowledge of new Google API’s and libraries in conversion solution and depreciation.