|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An international financial service provider looking to develop their South African market as well as other markets in Africa is looking for a new Analyst Developer: Forensics. Successful applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation that is looking to improve the standards of financial markets by offering healthy competition that will challenge and disrupt markets that have had trouble with industry stagnation. Applicants can expect to be part of one of the leading information technology departments in South Africa.
- Create and perform automatic system checks for the sake of assessing quality.
- Ensure feasibility and long term reliability of systems and software by performing analysis on systems.
- Discover and give advice on ways systems can improve and optimize.
- Liaise with various teams and stakeholders where necessary.
- On time progress reports.
- Meet deadlines.
- Resolve queries when raised.
- Provide user breakdowns for projects.
- Use relevant tools to monitor the system.
- 7 years or more role experience.
- Experience with IT systems development processes (SDLC).
- Unit Testing experience.
- Knowledge of Application, Web development.
- Experience with Object Orientated Development.
- An understanding of Systems analysis and design.
- Performance Testing knowledge.
- Web API & RESTful web services and Design patterns.
- Cloud architecture & platforms.
- Unified Modelling Language.
- Relational & NoSQL Database Design