|Experience:||5 to 6 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An internationally accredited financial service provider is looking for a .Net Analyst Developer to join their development team in designing new Front-End applications.
- Use functional descriptions to develop detailed technical specifications.
- Use technical specifications designed by Architects to develop systems.
- Use a predefined test plan to perform unit testing.
- Assist new development by providing implementation instructions.
- Assist production systems by providing production support.
- Solve system issues and perform investigations.
- When needed, perform the role of a team leader.
- Relevant degree in Information Technology and 5 years of experience or just 6 years of industry experience.
- Relevant systems design course accreditation.
- 5 years experience with SQL, C#.
- OO Development Methodologies.
- Windows Services.
- Knowledge of SOA.
- Beneficial to have, .Net Core, WCF, WPF, UML, MVC, Powershell, IIS.