|Remuneration:||R95 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A leading financial service provider that specialises in the development of small businesses in South Africa with the hopes of developing the local economy and helping push South African to the economic forefront. The company is looking for a Analyst Front-End Developer who shares their humanist values and wants to help develop the nation with a mind for forward progression. EE candidates preferred.
- Deliver system developments, changes, and enhancements.
- Communicate with the Product Manager and Product Head.
- Establish deadlines.
- Ensure deadlines are met, and that project quality is upheld.
- Ensure system availability, security and performance.
- Risk and control compliance.
- Manage third party relationships.
- Manage a software development team.
- Determine resource requirements.
- Take a lead in the annual budgeting process.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- IT systems development processes (SDLC).
- Application development.
- Standards and governance.
- Testing practices.
- Experience with having mentored or supported Developers and Junior Developers.