|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A tech company involved in optimising emergency service dispatches is looking for an Android PHP Developer. The organisation has been focused on disrupting the emergency service industry to provide ordinary South Africans with safety and healthcare while ensuring these services are sustainable and managed at optimum efficiency. The organisation is person first, both in their daily operations and their approach to their teams. Candidates can expect to feel valued and respected within the organisation where they will be seen as a valued individual.
- Turn wireframes into high-quality code.
- Find bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Ensure code quality is maintained.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Make sure that integrations run effectively.
- Use client feedback to indicate project scale.
- Document and provide reports on work.
- 4 to 6 years role experience.
- Android SDK crucial.
- RESTful API’s.
- Android UI.
- Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Application design around natural user interfaces.
- Android open-source environment experience and knowledge.
- Cloud message API’s and push notifications.
- Code versioning tools like Git.
- Continuous Integration.
- CSS and frameworks like Bulma and Bootstrap beneficial.
- PostgreSQL or MySQL beneficial.
- Test driven development experience beneficial.
- Application whitelabeling experience.
- Docker and Docker Compose benefical.
- Troubleshooting and debugging experience.