|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A leading financial service provider that specialises in the development of small businesses in South Africa with the hopes of developing the local economy and helping push South African to the economic forefront. The company is looking for an Applications Database Specialist who shares their humanist values and wants to help develop the nation with a mind for forward progression. EE candidates only
- Application database design.
- Performance monitoring and database tuning to ensure stability.
- Manage problems and report incidents.
- Share best practices and knowledge.
- Engage with stakeholders.
- Ensure team documentation is maintained.
- Assist the Product Team on report optimisation.
- Help with capacity reporting.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3 to 5 years or more PL-SQL programming and Oracle performance tuning and optimisation experience.
- 5 years or more experience in T-SQL programming, SQL performance tuning and optimisation, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in a mentorship position.
- Experience training team members and users on data storage and retrieval processes.
- Data management experience.
- Linux experience extremely beneficial.