|Seniority level:||Intermediate to Senior|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial solutions company based in South Africa but operating around the world is looking for an Assistant IT Audit Manager. The organisation at its core values integrity, courage, unity, and excellence. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite organisation that has managed to secure itself as a market leader across various markets both internationally and locally.
- Assess audit plans and strategy.
- Establish ideal target audit approaches factoring tech and data analysis.
- Lead a team.
- Work with audit partners and managers.
- Give audit clients insight into IT in their businesses.
- Project management.
- Liaise with clients and solve problems.
- Find potential business opportunities.
- Write reports.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Relevant degree.
- Honours degree beneficial.
- CA or CISA qualifications
- 5 years or more role experience.