|Location:||Cape Town or Pretoria|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based business technology solutions company that specializes in workforce automation and business development is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer. Candidates who are passionate about artificial intelligence and developing new means of automation are an ideal fit within the organisation. Proven candidates will have a clear path of progression and can expect their work to be valued and appreciated.
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
- Work alongside various teams to design and implement any scalable software services.
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines when necessary.
- Recommend process and architecture improvements.
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains.
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- NQF Level 7.
- AWS experience critical.
- AWS certification advantageous.