|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A financial services provider in the banking sector with operations in South Africa and around the world is looking for a Back-End Application Engineer. The organisation has a long history of providing everyday South Africans with financial services and solutions that helps them uplift themselves and their communities. Candidates can expect to work for an organisation that values the people of South Africa and is committed to enriching their lives and realising their dreams. Candidates can also expect to work for an organisation committed to innovation and providing cutting edge solutions that will provide real value for their client base.
- Design, develop, test and deploy the following:
- Back-end services.
- Back-end tools.
- Back-end libraries.
- Back-end components.
- Work with the whole lifecycle of data applications.
- Problem solve.
- Provide development and support expertise.
- Contribute to open-source solutions.
- Relevant degree beneficial.
- 7 years or more role experience.
- Object Oriented Design experience.
- SOLID principles.
- SQL and other relational database management systems e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL or similar.
- NoSQL experience.
- Web framework experience e.g. Spring, Micronaut, Quarkus or similar.
- Experience with web protocols and formats.
- Cloud environment experience, ideally AWS.
- Messaging system experience (Kafka ideal).
- CI/CD tools.
- Test driven development experience.
- Open Connect ID.
- AD /LDAP.