|Remuneration:||R1 200 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension, Group Life Policy|
A multicultural global online marketing firm whose primary focus is on the sports world and sport adjacent industries, is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to help it deliver to its clients. The ideal applicant would share in the cultural values of inclusiveness as well as a love of sport and sporting culture. Being a fan of the Premier League would certainly be a bonus.
- Use unit tests to create features that support an ever larger userbase.
- Whiteboard fixes and features.
- Create, review and critique technical design proposals through working with peers and team members.
- Assist in creating tools that will optimise the development process, user management and system scaling.
- Create useable code that provides the organisation with recordable benefit.
- Perform code maintenance.
- Create prototypes.
- Bug fixing.
- Participate in work tracking.
- Solve problems end-to-end.
- Install and configure CI/CD pipelines.
- RESTful API development using .Net Core.
- C# 6.0.
- Elastic Stack.
- Azure DevOps CI/CD.
- Experience with Node JS development.
- Front-End Frameworks.
- MS SQL and NOSQL.
- Microservice development experience.