|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based startup is looking for a Back-End Developer to join their team. The organisation is looking to develop a proprietary product that will revolutionise digital identity and online security within the near future. Candidates wanting to expand their horizons in regards to what they do and what they are capable of doing should examine this opportunity as a way to develop their skills and abilities.
- Responsible for technical decisions in regards to business flows and architecture.
- Scope features with project managers.
- Work with the Python team on various tasks relating to the proprietary project.
- Create product roadmaps with project managers.
- Drive product growth.
- Upskill and mentor junior team members.
- Coding assignments.
- Attend relevant meetings and updates throughout the SDLC.
- Bug fixing.
- Monitor internal system performance.
- Test new tools and programs.
- Relevant degree.
- 4 to 5 years or more experience.
- .NET Core.