|Remuneration:||R75 000.00 to R95 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A digital finance service provider with operations across Africa is looking for a new Back-End Engineer to help them with ongoing and future projects. Applicants can expect to be a part of an innovative look at the banking sector that is looking to disrupt existing markets and help overcome development challenges across Africa.
- Code and debug software and applications.
- Build code that is reusable and scalable.
- Perform tests for the sake of performance optimisation.
- Liaise with engineers to develop UI elements with sever-side logic.
- Improve legacy applications by implementing new technologies.
- Upskill and develop junior team members.
- Liaise with various teams.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years role experience.
- C#, .Net, .Net Core.
- Unit testing.
- Azure, AWS.
- REST APIs, SOAP and RPC.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Technical writing and API documentation.
- Project management tools.