|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration:||R108 000.00 to R116 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A financial services provider in the banking sector with operations in South Africa and around the world is looking for a Big Data Integration Specialist. The organisation has a long history of providing everyday South Africans with financial services and solutions that helps them uplift themselves and their communities. Candidates can expect to work for an organisation that values the people of South Africa and is committed to enriching their lives and realising their dreams. Candidates can also expect to work for an organisation committed to innovation and providing cutting edge solutions that will provide real value for their client base.
- Build applications and integration frameworks that are high performing and scalable.
- Upskill and mentor team members.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Create a holistic data management ecosystem.
- Evaluate proprietary tools.
- Manage and coordinate a team.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Code and solution design reviews.
- Influence solution architecture.
- Relevant degree.
- 6 years or more role experience.
- Experience with good coding principles, MI, DevOps, cloud computing and big data.
- Development team lead experience.
- Procedural SQL.