|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model, Medical Aid, Pension, Group Life|
One of the leading South African insurance companies is looking for a Business Analyst. Candidates can expect a professional industry leader that has made its name by disrupting the status quo and adapting to changes. They can expect to be valued as people and have their contributions acknowledged and celebrated. The organisation is a staple in South African life, and places an emphasis on upholding the public good. Candidates with a similar mindset can expect a large range of advancement throughout their tenure.
- Organise requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders.
- Keep records of requirements and transform them into clear, concise user stories and acceptance criteria
- Liaise with the delivery team and communicate agreed requirements to the delivery team.
- Map existing processes.
- Use requirements management to maintain requirements changes.
- Help the product owner with backlog refinement and prioritisation.
- Participate in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, standups, reviews and retrospectives.
- Relevant degree or qualification beneficial.
- 3 years or more Business Analyst experience.
- Business Analyst Certifications.
- Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations.
- Dynamics 365 Projects.