|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 to R78 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model, Provident fund, Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Home Loan Benefits|
A South African based Financial Service Provider who has challenged the existing banking practices in the country through a competitive alternative is looking for a new Business Intelligence Business Analyst. The organisation prides itself on its commitment to ethics and its goal to help South Africans lift themselves into the future. Applicants can expect an environment where they are valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- Use analytical and data driven problem solving skills to provide relevant and necessary business solutions and help achieve organisational goals.
- Provide detailed report models showcasing the entire problem solving process.
- Work with relational databases and visualisation tools.
- Present your findings effectively to the relevant sections of the organisation.
- Assess KPI’s.
- Provide facilitation for the Data Product Life Scale and ensure that best-practices are being met.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 7 years or more role experience.
- Financial Sector knowledge.
- Experience with data and business analytics.
- Experience with role Best Practices.
- Visualisation tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite.
- SQL or SAS.
- Data Warehousing.
- PowerBI, QlickView.