|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model (1 day in office)|
A division of a medical equipment company based in South Africa is looking for a new Intermediate C# Developer. Applicants will be joining an organisation dedicated to the betterment of everyday South Africans, looking to improve the industry by using out of the box methods. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation that makes informed decisions based on what the data tells them.
- Write, improve, assess, and ensure functionality for programme software.
- Participate throughout the SDLC.
- Assess the needs of the business in regards to its software and enhance its design where necessary.
- Ensure that the code created is scalable and robust, with ease of maintenance in mind as well.
- Assist in product design, maintenance and engineering.
- Boost business performance by automating processes where necessary.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- ASP .Net.
- .Net – Xamarin.
- Web Development
- Angular critical.
- MS SQL beneficial.
- Database skills.