|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Group Life Cover (13%), 21 Days of Annual Leave|
A company involved in life and asset insurance is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer. The organisation has dedicated itself to helping South Africans for almost 3 decades. Candidates can expect a high-paced work environment for an organisation that wants to do more than just turn a profit. Ideal applicants are those that want to make a positive change in the world and help an organisation with over 3 million clients.
- Ensure business goals are envisioned and realised.
- Provide financial insight.
- Take responsibility for the financial strategy of the organisation and its financial management.
- Deliver on Net Profit.
- Take responsibility for the financial function of the organisation.
- Make recommendations for the bottom line after examining the consumer base.
- Relevant degree.
- 10 years relevant experience.
- Insurance experience beneficial.