|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Cloud and DevOps Engineer (AWS). The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Hold expertise in Cloud operations.
- Work within an ambiguous framework.
- Deliver solutions.
- Be responsible for Cloud platforms.
- Solve technical challenges.
- Provide solutions for the sake of delivery pipeline enablement.
- Define or create cloud-native reference architecture.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- Cloud infrastructure experience.
- 2 years or more AWS experience.
- 5 years Cloud experience.
- 5 years software infrastructure experience.
- 2 years or more experience in micro-services architecture.
- CI/CD DevOps experience.
- Web Services experience.
- Database experience (ideally NoSQL)