|Seniority level:||Junior to Intermediate|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial solutions company based in South Africa but operating around the world is looking for a Consulting Agile Project Manager. The organisation at its core values integrity, courage, unity, and excellence. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite organisation that has managed to secure itself as a market leader across various markets both internationally and locally.
- Motivate teams across functions and ensure deliverables are met at appropriate project milestones.
- Promote collaboration between teams.
- Liaise with clients.
- Create, maintain, and track project plans, sprint plans, and programme flight plans.
- Maintain change logs and change control procedures.
- Manage project quality.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Stay abreast of problems, issues, and risks.
- Manage budget, schedule and client expectations.
- Relevant degree from T1 university
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Agile experience.
- Project Management principles.