|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A sustainable energy company based in Europe with offices in South Africa is looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist. The organisation has made a commitment to using green energy to better the world. The organisation operates across five continents, using solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass energy to provide energy to thousands. The organisation is person-first and hopes to hire a candidate that holds the same values, namely environmental protection and humanism.
- Provide support to both network and system engineers.
- Ensure employees are informed of IT security practices and protocols.
- Assess IT and OT environments.
- Create annual cybersecurity and risk operation plans.
- Carry out and monitor cybersecurity and risk management processes.
- Make sure security software is installed.
- Perform risk assessments and cybersecurity vulnerability tests every month.
- Find the initial cause of security breaches by analysing said breaches.
- Collaborate with global cybersecurity specialists and consultants.
- Keep cybersecurity best practices and documentation up to date.
- Work with communications teams to develop awareness campaigns.
- Train employees on cybersecurity protocols and best practices.
- Research the latest cybersecurity trends and threats.
- Keep up to date with business practices.
- Implement and monitor cybersecurity tools including but not limited to:
- Relevant lead activities like budget management.
- Relevant degree.
- 5 to 10 years role experience.
- GICSP beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
- Hyper-V, Microsoft OS, Linux OS.
- WAN topology and architecture solutions.
- Experience with IP protocols.
- OPC protocol versions experience.
- ISO 2700X series and related standards.
- Cisco, Checkpoint, and Fortinet equipment.