|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
A company that revolutionised the retail space for South Africans is looking for a new Data Engineer. This organisation is committed to developing online retail and the country of South Africa and is looking for someone with strong ethics and a dedication to helping others to match the organisational values. They are a young, vibrant and exciting group that has earned the respect of their competitors.
- Work with data architectures at every stage of the development cycle.
- Manage data so that it is ready for all kinds of modelling.
- Data delivery optimisation.
- Work with data delivery pipelines to get data models ready for analysis.
- Work with other teams.
- Implement new features and technology
- Degree in computer science or relevant field.
- 3 years role experience.
- Experience with Open Source data base systems (MySQL PostgreSQL etc).
- Understanding of database design principles such as LAP, Data Marts, Star Schema, Snowflake.
- CI/CD tools.
- Experience with event-based systems like Kafka or PubSub.
- Experience using stream data pipeline solutions or frameworks..
- Data warehousing and cloud environment experience.