|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A data solutions company based in South Africa primarily working with clients in the financial industry is looking for a new Data Engineer. The company focuses on providing its clients with actionable data and working extensively with each client to address their specific needs. Applicants looking to develop their skills in a strict process with tangible results, or wishes to work in an environment where that is valued are encouraged to apply.
- Examine and find relevant information within raw data.
- Construct data pipelines and systems.
- Create tools and programs for the purpose of analysis.
- Work with architects and data scientists.
- Find sources of data acquisition.
- Use different sources of raw information in combination.
- 4 to 6 years role experience.
- PySpark on Apache Spark experience.
- Experience with development and engineering.
- Experience with Automated testing.
- AWS Glue, a Spark based serverless ETL engine and service.
- AWS Code Commit and AWS Code Build.
- AWS Cloud Formation.