|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration:||R83 000.00 to R116 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A financial services provider in the banking sector with operations in South Africa and around the world is looking for a Data Governance Specialist. The organisation has a long history of providing everyday South Africans with financial services and solutions that helps them uplift themselves and their communities. Candidates can expect to work for an organisation that values the people of South Africa and is committed to enriching their lives and realising their dreams. Candidates can also expect to work for an organisation committed to innovation and providing cutting edge solutions that will provide real value for their client base.
- Provide guidance for the implementation of data-related policies and services.
- Create a single data management framework.
- Create and maintain best practices, policies, and standards relating to data governance and management services.
- Provide guidance to data engineering projects and participate in said projects.
- Maintain risk and audit findings register.
- Support group-wide data management services users.
- Provide facilitation to data-related work groups.
- Lead working sessions.
- Lead a team of data management specialists.
- Relevant degree.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGERT, PMP, DAMA or any other IT Governance related qualification
- 8 years or more role experience.
- 5 years or more financial industry experience.
- 2 years or more compliance, risk and Data Management field experience.
- 2 years or more leadership experience.
- 2 years or more risk and audit experience.
- BCBS 239 (RDARR).
- POPIA (Privacy).
- Data security.
- Data retention and destruction.
- Data management, including quality, metadata, reference data and master data.
- Data governance.
- Risk management.