|Remuneration:||R400.00 to R450.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Hour|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global business to business technology solutions organisation is looking for a Data Lake Project Manager. Candidates can expect to form part of a South African based business who operates across the world. Candidates can expect to work with South African values while operating in a globalised environment that values diversity and inclusion. The organisation primarily operates in a data driven solutions environment.
- Take ownership of end-state service delivery to stakeholders.
- Take ownership of mobilisation of project inputs, risk management, support the current team, scoping, and requirements gathering.
- Take ownership of compliance rigor through management of existing governance processes, and a governance documentation on all outputs.
- Relevant qualification.
- 5 years role experience.
- Advanced Project Management experience.
- Basic technical understanding of data:
- Data structures.
- Data tables and fields.
- Data dictionaries.
- Data interfaces,
- Data integrations.
- Data lakes.
- Data ingestion.
- Data consumption.
- Data modeling.
- Data visualization.