|Location:||Breda (Netherlands) or Cape Town|
|Experience:||2 to 3 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model, International Travel Opportunities,|
An international hotel service provider is looking for a Data Scientist. The organisation creates a hotel management software that allows their clients to solve administration issues, reliably and cost effectively. Created by individuals within the hotel industry, the organisation prioritises providing their clients with real value and has an in-depth knowledge of the unique challenges the hotel industry faces. The organisation values intelligence and problem solving. They are young, vibrant, and want to grow together as a community.
- Analyse company information.
- Support the Product team, Sales team, and Marketing team.
- Use large data sets to discover optimisation avenues for processes and products.
- Build and implement models using data analysis methods.
- Create algorithms and run simulations.
- Collaborate with various departments.
- Assess and query data.
- Daily data pulls.
- Custom data model and algorithm development.
- Use predictive modeling to optimise the customer journey.
- Develop and A/B testing model.
- Collaborate with various departments for model implementation and assess model results.
- Relevant qualification.
- 2 to 3 years or more role experience.
- Statistical computer language experience to manipulate data and find insights from large sets of data.
- Experience creating and working on data architecture.