|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A digital and energy solutions organisation operating across Eastern and Southern Africa is looking for a Senior Data Scientist. The organisation is devoted to uplifting the African continent through energy solutions and digital financial solutions. Candidates can expect to form part of a dedicated team that is working at the forefront of both the fintech and renewable energy space. The organisation has partners with leaders of various industries across the world.
- Understand agent, customer, and operator processes and behaviour that has an impact on credit outcomes.
- Provide reports on credit performance, and make strategic decisions for managing credit risk.
- Architect and construct analytics assets for the businesses goals.
- Assist in the development cycle by providing informed data.
- Upskill on technical aspects in order to assume responsibility for and scale analytics technologies.
- Honours or Masters in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- 3 to 5 years or more role experience.
- Ability to report on credit performance.
- Coding and automation pipelines experience.
- Ability to convert behavioural and operational understanding in order to deliver and improve upon products and services.