|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software company that focuses on using accurate and relevant data to provide brands with consumer habits is looking for a Development Manager. The organisation also helps businesses develop marketing and product strategies based on their data and prides itself on offering real time solutions that work and are based on a rigorous method. Applicants can expect a high output environment where their contribution will help shape many of the organisations clients and will have a great deal of impact on the South African economy.
- Develop an ePos system with an Android team that you’ve built, hired and will then manage.
- Ensure development is driven throughout the SDLC.
- Help developers with day to day challenges as well as core responsibilities.
- Use out of the box thinking to ensure project goals are met.
- Help with project and team strategy.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 to 8 years of role experience.
- 2 years management experience.
- Kotlin beneficial.
- Connecting applications with back-end services.
- Thorough understanding and experience with the Human Interface Guidelines for Android Material Design.