|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Pretoria|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for a DevOps Cloud Engineer to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Implement customer requests for cloud integrations.
- Deploy fixes and updates.
- Provide technical support.
- Root causes analysis.
- Investigate and fix technical issues.
- Create scripts for automated visualisations.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- 3 years or more DevOps Experience.
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt or similar automated build tools.
- Java or .Net as primary competence.
- ITIL Certification beneficial.
- AWS or Azure exposure.
- Development or operations background.
- CI/CD experience.
- System monitoring tools.
- Software and server system administration.
- Database management.
- Database script development.