|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aide, Remote Work Available|
A company involved in providing Software as a Service (SaaS) to a growing international market is looking for a new DevOps Developer to work on various projects. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation comprised of established talent and long term veterans with leadership that has been involved in the IT space for over two decades. The company has a software platform that prides itself on its modularity and flexibility. The organisation prides itself on its ability to deliver actionable value to on a large scale to its customers and clients.
- Form part of the DevOps team.
- Provide technical support for applications, systems and maintenance development.
- Ensure the application software is successfully deployed.
- Within Microsoft Azure ensure application infrastructure is successfully deployed.
- Provide maintenance and support for application infrastructure within Microsoft Azure.
- Configure application deployments.
- Assist in the creation of automated systems where beneficial.
- Ensure system sustainability and day to day function.
- Collaborate with the Software Development team.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team.
- Work with Microsoft partners.
- Relevant degree.
- 3 years experience with Microsoft SQL and C#.
- 3 years experience with Windows Servers.
- IIS experience.
- Angular JS or Angular experience.
- Linux experience advantageous.
- Azure administration experience advantageous.
- NOSQL and SQL experience advantageous.