|Seniority level:||Intermediate to Senior|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based company that connects clients in the insurance industry with the service providers they need is looking for a new Intermediate-Senior DevOps Engineer. Successful applicants can expect a leadership role where they are required to provide solutions and inspire team members. They can also expect an environment where their opinion is respected and sought after, however they will have the same level of responsibility
- Mentor and lead a small engineering team.
- Implement, maintain, optimise and performance cost cloud systems architecture.
- Perform upkeep on existing databases and servers.
- Install and maintain robust logging systems and educate your team on their functions.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Upskill junior team members.
- 5 to 10 years role experience.
- Code principles, DevOps and automation knowledge.
- SaltStack or Ansible.
- Kubernetes, Docker experience.
- CI/CD Automation and Release Management experience.
- Linux admin experience.
- Knowledge of network concepts.
- Web Server and Database experience.