|Remuneration:||R75 000.00 to R95 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A digital finance service provider with operations across Africa is looking for a new DevOps Engineer to help them with ongoing and future projects. Applicants can expect to be a part of an innovative look at the banking sector that is looking to disrupt existing markets and help overcome development challenges across Africa.
- Create and install automation tools and testing tools.
- Use automation to Provision, Configure and De-Provision Environments.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Ensure that DevOps procedures are being followed.
- Establish metrics for measuring system performance.
- Choose and deploy the correct CI/CD tools.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science.
- 5 years or greater industry experience.
- CI/CD Platforms experience.
- Experience with any of the following: GCP, AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- ElasticSearch, Datadog, Sentry experience.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, and similar technologies.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- System administration and Linux.