|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A division of a medical equipment company based in South Africa is looking for a DevOps Engineer. Applicants will be joining an organisation dedicated to the betterment of everyday South Africans, looking to improve the industry by using out of the box methods. Candidates can expect to be a part of an organisation that makes informed decisions based on what the data tells them.
- Perform all necessary operational procedures for servers and workstations such as installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Ensure that computer systems are able to fully participate in their test, development and product environment through design, implementation and maintenance.
- Server and service monitoring.
- Systems management on necessary infrastructure.
- Continuous integration and deployment management with Azure.
- Use Patch Management to perform device management where appropriate.
- Work with Linux and solve user requests where relevant.
- Back up data.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- 3 years or more leadership experience.
- Azure certifications crucial.
- 2 years or more Azure experience.
- Linux certifications beneficial.
- 3 years or more Linux installation and management experience.
- Database management (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, and MySQL).