|Remuneration:||R75 000.00 to R105 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A non-profit organisation with key engagement points across the globe is involved with the digitisation of impoverished nations and providing people with the means to access their fullest potential through technology skills development and training. The organisation is looking for a DevOps Team Lead to help them reach more communities and help more people gain the skills that will allow them to close the digital divide.
- Plan the work that the DevOps team needs to do and be involved in cross-team projects.
- Develop safe and secure infrastructure, specifically in regards to personal data and information security.
- Lead, develop, and mentor your team where needed.
- 5 year or more DevOps experience.
- DevOps team leadership experience beneficial.
- Kubernetes container orchestration experience (ideally K8’s with AWS ecosystem).
- Cloud tool experience (AWS, RDS, EC2, SQS).
- Github Actions.