|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid (non-compulsory), Proprietary Services, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based security company based in the Internet of Things space is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The organisation creates a variety of products across the software and hardware spectrum. Candidates can expect to work with a diverse team across South Africa and around the world. Candidates will be working with key products across their range and can expect to develop and grow during their time in the organisation. Applicants are encouraged to provide a portfolio of work.
- Develop content marketing campaigns.
- Plan, perform, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Develop content.
- Plan, develop, and launch social media and content strategies.
- Launch SEO/SEM, Social Media, Database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Oversee website content updates.
- Establish and maintain influencer and digital publication relationships.
- Optimise the user experience by working with internal teams.
- Identify key conversion points and drop-off points.
- Collaborate with internal teams related to your portfolio.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities within your portfolio.
- Relevant degree.
- 4 years or more role experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Social media platforms experience.
- SEO experience.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience.
- User experience experience.
- A/B testing, attribution modelling, bidding strategies, and marketing analytics experience.