|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial solutions company based in South Africa but operating around the world is looking for an Enterprise Architecture Manager. The organisation at its core values integrity, courage, unity, and excellence. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite organisation that has managed to secure itself as a market leader across various markets both internationally and locally.
- Manage large teams.
- Work with the Chief Information Officer Advisory Team.
- Use specialist skills and knowledge of existing tech and other related fields to provide client solutions.
- Give Enterprise Architecture leadership and guidance by providing workshops, presentations and facilitations.
- Proposal building.
- Identify appropriate risks.
- Participate in team building activities.
- Build networks and relationships from within your department and outside your department.
- Upskill and mentor team members.
- BSC or other relevant degree.
- 4 to 6 years role experience.
- Architecture Practice and modelling certifications.
- Architecture tooling certifications.
- Relevant Masters degree beneficial.
- Technical or business domain qualifications.
- PMP or Prince2.