|Remuneration:||R60 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Group Life Cover (13%), 21 Days of Annual Leave|
A company involved in life and asset insurance is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer. The organisation has dedicated itself to helping South Africans for almost 3 decades. Candidates can expect a high-paced work environment for an organisation that wants to do more than just turn a profit. Ideal applicants are those that want to make a positive change in the world and help an organisation with over 3 million clients.
- Perform the accounting for the organisation founders.
- Finalisation of all relevant tax and audits within the organisation.
- Agree transactions between related parties.
- Research and report on investment opportunities.
- Improve profitability within your portfolio.
- Take ownership of government requirements.
- Maintain on-shore and off-shore investments.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Relevant degree.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Insurance experience beneficial.