|Remuneration:||R1 200 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension, Group Life Policy|
A multicultural global online marketing firm whose primary focus is on the sports world and sport adjacent industries, is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to help it deliver to its clients. The ideal applicant would share in the cultural values of inclusiveness as well as a love of sport and sporting culture. Being a fan of the Premier League would certainly be a bonus.
- Work with client and server side application logic.
- Work within a development team.
- Meet business requirements through product development.
- Write high quality code.
- Follow development best practices.
- With architectural guidelines in mind, design front-end architecture.
- Design, develop, and Architect front-end applications.
- Use business requirements to create technical designs
- Use style guides to create front-end frameworks and coding standards.
- Take information architecture and visual designs and make them front-end code.
- Create front-end code that integrates with back-end interfaces.
- Architect, develop, and test for cross platform and browser applications.
- Lead Front-End technical development efforts
- Independently, define software architecture.
- Explore existing systems.
- Determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
- Liaise with various teams
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components.
- Suggest continuous improvements in user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Angular, React, Vue and related JS Frameworks and Libraries.
- Redux, NgRx, VueX or similar.
- HTML5, CSS3, Less, Sass.