|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Group Life Cover, Retirement Fund etc.|
A South African based Financial Service Provider who has challenged the existing banking practices in the country through a competitive alternative is looking for a Full-Stack/Front-End Developer. The organisation prides itself on its commitment to ethics and its goal to help South Africans lift themselves into the future. Applicants can expect an environment where they are valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- Collaborate with various teams across the organisation.
- Work on every stage of the SDLC.
- Plan, create, assess, report and launch, and support systems both new and existing as well as software applications.
- Ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 4 to 6 years role experience.
- HTML 5.
- Web Services.
- As close to full-stack as possible.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Mobile Development.
- OAuth 2.0.
- Linux, Docker.
- DevOps and Automation.