|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model, Retirement Fund, Medical Aid, Group Life, Funeral Cover|
A leading financial service provider that specialises in the development of small businesses in South Africa with the hopes of developing the local economy and helping push South African to the economic forefront. The company is looking for a Front-End Analyst Developer who shares their humanist values and wants to help develop the nation with a mind for forward progression. EE candidates only.
- Analyse business requirements, design, develop, implement, monitor, support, troubleshoot and maintain a portfolio of new and existing software applications and services, from high-level business requirements and designs, through the SDLC.
- Participate in the full development life cycle of business software including analysis, design, development, unit / load testing, deployment and maintenance of a software system and implementation of business software for the enterprise, ensuring technical integrity and alignment with coding standards and principles.
- Work with end users to collect and analyse business requirements and then design, develop, and implement solutions.
- Help research and evaluate potential technical solutions to business problems.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Develop business requirements specifications, technical specifications / program specifications and systems documentation.
- Design and code new software functionality using code that is readable, maintainable, and re-usable.
- Conduct Unit Testing of own code, and System Integration Testing (SIT) of solution
- Resolve all issues / queries timeously.
- Collaborate with testing team to co-create test cases.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) and training material.
- Once the solution has been successfully tested, deliver the code into the applicable production environment.
- Provide stakeholders with regular feedback on the technical design and timelines for solution.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 to 7 years or more front-end development experience.
- HTML 5.
- Rest Services.
- Mobile Development.