|Remuneration:||R65 000.00 to R85 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Remote Work|
A South African based decentralised finance company is looking for a Front-End Developer to help them revolutionise finance in Africa. The organisation has been operating in the Web3 space and is looking to expand their operations while still securing their existing markets. Candidates can expect to form part of a forward thinking organisation that is on the bleeding edge of financial technology and transformation.
- Design and ensure the implementation of the Front-End Architecture.
- Make plans using creative designs and art direction.
- Lead a team.
- Take ownership of everything to do with the Front-End.
- Relevant qualification.
- 8 years or more role experience.
- Blockchain and/or payments experience crucial.
- Go-lang (Procedural Logic and Concurrent Web APIs)
- Fullstack Node.js, Vue.js, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Angular JS, Node. JS,
- GraphQL with Express API
- Linux/Unix Systems.
- Understanding of DevOps for deployment onto servers
- Digital Ocean, Azure, AWS experience.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases, Mongo, Postgres, Firebase.