|Remuneration:||R80 000.00 to R110 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A conservationist company that operates around the world with offices in South Africa is looking for a Full-Stack Developer. The company manufactures telemetry equipment used to help protect wildlife across the world. Candidates who are passionate about protecting the natural world find a happy home and can expect to work for an organisation committed to using effective methods of protecting endangered wildlife. Candidates can expect to work with a disciplined, independent, and creative team that cares deeply about what they goal and their organisation’s vision.
- Design and implement new features to front-end and back-end systems.
- Management of API’s, credentials, and databases.
- Collaborate with the product team to implement embedded systems and route traffic across multiple communication streams.
- Assess existing software systems and make changes where necessary.
- Manage cloud system infrastructure.
- 7 years or more role experience.
- Modern full-stack application development skills but the following would be ideal:
- Reactjs, Expressjs, Nodejs.
- C#, ASP.net, MVC or Angularjs.
- MSSQL or MySQL.
- DevOps and Cloud infrastructure experience.
- Embedded systems, assembly, and C.
- GIS or mapping systems.
- Radio frequency, satellite and IoT experience.
- Linux and Windows administration.
- CompTIA Security+ or similar.