|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based Non-Governmental Organisation devoted to improving the lives of the South African youth is looking for a Full-Stack Developer. Candidates can expect to work with a leading NGO that has helped thousands of people across South Africa and has the scope of assisting millions very soon. Candidates wanting a healthy work environment where their contributions will be making a positive impact across the country’s most vulnerable areas would be best to apply.
- Provide input, and technical upskilling.
- Mentor candidates in design, code practices and software development guidelines and policies.
- Help the management of work delivery across client partners and delivery pods.
- timely and quality delivery of software development-give ongoing feedback to team leader.
- Facilitate stand-ups, planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives.
- Maintain client relationships with existing clients.
- Relevant qualification.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Full-Stack Python/Java developer.
- SQL database experience.
- API development and use.
- CI/CD experience.
- Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio. Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, Power BI tools are beneficial.
- SCRUM environment.
- APLM tool.